Tadawulaty is a new set of integrated services launched by the Saudi Capital Market (Trading) in collaboration with licensed parties (mediation companies). The service offers a package of new financial services, designed to meet the needs of investors and joint stock companies. The package offers added value to all parties in the investment process and the capital market as a whole by:
- Making investors aware of their investment rights and by enhancing trust and transparency with respect to assets.
- Activating the investors’ role by allowing them to vote in assemblies, review profit entitlements and by providing them with reminders and regular updates about important events and other matters.
- Contributing to bridging the gap between registered companies and their respective stakeholders by developing a mechanism of communication.
- Providing a wide range of secure and easy reports through the main source of securities information, the Securities Deposit Center.
- Providing continuous verification and an updated mechanism for saving data at the time of trading.
Combined, these provisions will eventually contribute to the enhancement of Saudi Capital Market efficiency in general, by encouraging and cementing transparency in the market and ensuring greater awareness amongst investors.
Last Modified Date: 18/04/2019 - 8:41 AM Saudi Arabia Time