Reports and Statistics
This section offers the most vital indexes and recent statistical reports in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, which have been issued by the General Authority for Statistics, in collaboration with other government agencies.
Important Statistical Indexes
|The total population mid year 2020||35,013,414|
|GDP, Q1 Quarter 2021||-3.0%|
|Saudi Unemployment, 1st Quarter 2021||11.7%|
|Inflation, May 2021||5.7%|
|Industrial Production, April 2021||-24%|
Manpower in Kingdom
The Saudi workforce is mainly divided into three sectors of professions: service sector is the highest by 28.69%, the technical and scientific sector by 27.98%, and the third sector is administrative which is the lowest by 3.56%. Women, in the Saudi workforce, are working in the technical and scientific professions.
The non-Saudi workforce is concentrated in the production and construction sector by 41.07%, followed by the service sector, then the administrative professions by 1.14%. According to the economic activity, the Saudi workforce is concentrated in the following activities, in descending order, public administration and education.
The non-Saudi workforce is active in the following areas: wholesale and retail trade, household workers, and fishing. According to the results of the workforce research, conducted by the General Authority for Statistics in Shaban 1430 H corresponding to August 2009, the proportion of the workforce in the total population in Saudi Arabia is 49.9%.
The results of the research indicates that more than two-thirds of the Saudi workforce is concentrated among individuals aged 25-44 (67.5% of males and 77.0% of females). The learning rate among the Saudi population within the workforce reached 96.5% (the male learning rate is 99.1% compared to the female at 98.5%.).
For more details click here.
- National Accounts
- Prices Index
- Industry and Business
- International Trade
- Population and Vitality
- Social Statistics
- Energy, Knowledge and Natural Resources
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Statistical Yearbook
- Government Services
The Latest Statistical Reports
- Foreign Trade, April 2021
- Whole sale Price Index, May 2021
- Consumer Price Index, May 2021
- Average Prices of Goods and Services, May 2021
- Statistical Yearbook of 2019 | Issue Number: 54
- Labor Market, Q1 2021
- Index of Industrial Production (IIP) January 2021
- International Trade Statistics 2020
- Saudi Youth in Numbers A report for International Youth Day 2020
- Marriage and Divorce Statistics 2020
- SDG report 2019
- Saudi Woman Report 2020
- Interactive Map of the Services Guide
- Statistical map for Hajj
- Interactive map for agricultural census
- Special Data Dissemination Standard
Last Modified Date: 12/07/2021 - 8:31 AM Saudi Arabia Time