The training course includes public relations and its key role in serving activities of tourism, reception ceremonies and dealing with tourist delegations of various types, in addition to professional ethical principles for workers in the field of tourism and immunity and diplomatic privileges.
What you will learn
- Public relations and its main role in serving activities of tourism.
- Reception and dealing with various types of tourist delegations.
- Professional and ethical principles for workers in the field of tourism.
- Diplomatic immunity and privileges.
- Protocol of visits and organization of international meetings and conferences.
- Employees of companies in the sector of tourism.
- Individuals wanting to work in the sector of tourism.
The training program includes the following:
- 3 hours of distance learning via zoom.
- Training bag.
- Certificate of attendance approved by the Ministry of Tourism.
- 8/6/2021 - 8/6/2021
- - learning via zoom
- Ministry of Tourism