In view of the negative effects that were monitored by citizens and residents in the streets and roads as a result of the practice of street vendors and their sale in the area, as these negatives center on visual, health and environmental distortion. Therefore, in light of this, the Ministry of Municipal, Rural Affairs and Housing has addressed these negatives by developing the list of street vendors and issuing an updated version under the name “Requirements of Municipal Incubators for Street Vendors”, which will help male and female citizens earn their livelihoods by incubating them in specific and fully serviced sites by the municipalities objectives These requirements aim to achieve the following:
1. Preserve the safety and health of the consumer.
2. Create regular job opportunities for citizens.
3. Optical distortion treatment.
4. Adjust the activity of street vendors.
- 23/11/2021 - 07/12/2021
- Municipal Services, Urban Planning and Development Sector