Share your ideas and spread your knowledge in the upcoming Learning Beyond Conference on September 10-11, 2021 at King Abdulaziz Center for World Culture (Ithra).
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
Join more than 40 speakers from around the world who will present sessions within the 'Learning Environments' and 'Life-long Learning' domains.
Learning Beyond is a conference aimed to help speakers embrace their naturally driven curiosity, wonder and imagination, and equip them with new knowledge and skills beyond conventional ways of learning.
Learning Beyond helps participants build competencies and talents in the creative cultural industry, creating a learner-driven platform that inspires innovation in learning, based on best practices.
WHY JOIN THE CONFERENCE?
Learning Beyond is about learning how to learn, empowering learners to go beyond traditional ways of learning.
WHO CAN JOIN?
International and local speakers, educators and content developers – including university students with a unique project or idea – to make a positive and tangible impact on human development and empower learners to take a lead on their learning process.
Aimed at local interested individuals. Regional and international applicants are also welcome to join.
If you have what it takes to be a “Learning Beyond” presenter, submit your proposal, by following the steps below:
1. Complete your profile.
2. Complete the form requested and submit.
• You will receive a confirmation email indicating we have received your proposal.
• Your submission is not a confirmation that you will be selected to participate.
• Your proposal will be reviewed by a committee. Only five proposals will be selected.
• Proposal submission deadline is Thursday, May 20, 2021.
• If you are selected, you will be informed by email in June 2021.
Last Modified Date: 15/07/2021 - 2:13 PM Saudi Arabia Time