The training course includes elements of communication in English in the field of hospitality and the basic linguistic literature of hospitality. It also includes the method of asking questions to gain information, while providing training related to important vocabulary and phrases linked to hospitality and tourism.
What you will learn
- Elements of communication in English related to the field of hospitality.
- Basic linguistic literature in hospitality.
- Methods of asking questions to gain information.
- Exercising important vocabulary and phrases related to hospitality and tourism.
- Sustainable development of vocabulary and the skills needed to speak English.
- Workers in tourist hotels.
- Museum workers
- Workers organizing and guiding tourism.
The training program includes the following:
- 3 hours of distance learning via zoom.
- Training bag.
- Certificate of attendance approved by the Ministry of Tourism.
- 13/06/2021 - 13/06/2021
- - learning via zoom
- Ministry of Tourism