Recreation - Tourism
This course includes the basic methods of professional photography, the necessary equipment, professional photography modes, how to photograph the Kingdom’s landmarks, camera settings during travel photography, tips taking creative photos, and common mistakes photographers make.
What you will learn
- Basic methods of professional photography and the necessary equipment.
- Professional photography modes and how to photograph the Kingdom’s landmarks.
- Camera settings during travel photography.
- Tips on taking creative photos.
- Common mistakes photographers make.
- Individuals interested in professional photography.
- Media personnel and journalists interested in documenting tourist sites.
The training program includes the following
- 3 hours of remote training (Zoom)
- Training bag
- Certificate of attendance approved by the Ministry of Tourism
- 15/6/2021 - 15/6/2021
- - learning via zoom
- Ministry of Tourism