Recreation - Tourism
This training course includes understanding the tourism experience, the elements of positive impact, the elements of building integrated tourism programs, professional methods, the integrative roles of the organizer and the tour guide, international protocols in organizing and tourist guidance, and the importance of the aspect of self-education about the history and events of the Kingdom’s tourist areas.
What you will learn
- Understanding the tourist experience and the elements of positive impact.
- Elements of building integrated tourism programs.
- Professional methods and the integrative roles of the organizer and the tour guide.
- International protocols in organizing and guiding tourism.
- The importance of the aspect of self-education about the history and events of the Kingdom's tourist areas.
- Tour operators and tour guides.
The training program includes the following:
- 3 hours of remote training (Zoom)
- Training bag
- Certificate of attendance approved by the Ministry of Tourism
- 16/06/2021 - 16/06/2021
- - learning via zoom
- Ministry of Tourism