Due to the consumers’ dependence in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia on electronic shopping as an alternative to regular shopping, most commercial establishments tend to achieve the desires of customers and practice this method of e-commerce through their stores. To keep pace with this trend, the Ministry of Municipal and Rural Affairs and Housing has issued special requirements for this activity under the title "Requirements for Closed Stores" a simulation of the activity of "Dark Store" on the commercial streets. Objectives: These requirements aim to achieve the following:
1. Create modern business models that keep pace with electronic commerce.
2. Maintaining the safety and health of the consumer.
3. Create career opportunities.
4. Optical distortion treatment.
5. The consumer gets his needs in the fastest time.
Last Modified Date: 09/12/2021 - 12:04 PM Saudi Arabia Time
Please tell us why (select up to two options)