Governance of the expert system before the judiciary
- Addressing the current situation represented in the absence of regular rules governing the expert system from the administrative point of view
- Organizing the selection of experts to ensure that those who practice the expertise are the best qualified technical expert.
- Taking care of training experts and increasing their technical knowledge by obligating them to join special training programs
- Clarifying the obligations imposed on the expert during the exercise of his work to ensures the proper performance of the task assigned to him.
- Ensuring the neutrality of the expert and preventing any conflict of interest between the expert and the litigants
- Regulating the expert’s discipline in a manner that achieves a balance between the right to punish the expert for the mistakes he commits during the exercise of the expert’s work, and his right to defend himself and to present his defenses in what is attributed to him
Last Modified Date: 10/05/2022 - 10:44 AM Saudi Arabia Time