The training course includes cybersecurity in the sector of tourism, its importance, data that requires protection, types of cyber-attacks, the severity of the cyber-attacks, methods of protection from cyber-attacks, and the definition of the efforts of the state and the competent authorities.
What you will learn
- Cybersecurity in the sector of tourism and its importance.
- Data that requires protection.
- Types of cyber-attacks and their severity.
- Methods of protection from cyber-attacks.
- Defining the efforts of the state and the competent authorities.
- Workers in the IT department in the sector of tourism.
- Graduates of computer science who want to work in the sector of tourism.
- Individuals interested in cybersecurity and web application security.
The training program includes the following:
- 3 hours of distance learning via zoom.
- Training bag.
- Certificate of attendance approved by the Ministry of Tourism.
20/06/2021 - 20/06/2021
- learning via zoom
Add to Calendar
Ministry of Tourism