This training course includes the concept of tourism marketing, the main roles and characteristics of tourist destinations, the economic impact of the success of tourist interfaces, the elements of designing a tourism destination marketing plan, and the challenges and methods of overcoming them.
What you will learn
- The concept of tourism marketing and its main roles.
- Characteristics of tourist destinations.
- The economic impact of the success of tourist interfaces.
- Elements of designing a marketing plan for tourist destinations.
- Challenges and ways to overcome them.
- Individuals working in tourism marketing.
- Individuals who want to work in tourism marketing.
The training program includes the following:
- 3 hours of distance training (Zoom)
- Training bag
- Certificate of attendance approved by the Ministry of Tourism