The project aims to achieve the following:
- Raise the efficiency of judiciary execution and enforcement of contracts.
- Achieving complete justice and fast delivery of rights to the owner, taking into account the basic rights of the executor against him and the interest of society.
- Strengthening preventive justice and controlling executive contracts.
- prejudice to guarantees and limiting the role of the judge related to judicial work.
- Improving digital transformation and controlling and accelerating implementation procedures without prejudice to quality and judicial guarantees.
- Improving the Kingdom’s competitiveness and business environment.
- Keeping up to date with the latest theories in financial and non-financial implementation in line with the Kingdom’s justice policy.
- Improving procedural development and achieving legislative flexibility without prejudice to guarantees.
- 05/05/2021 - 06/06/2021
- Ministry of Justice - Judiciary and Human Rights Sector