Legacy systems are legacy systems but they still meet the minimum business needs, and one or more of the following characteristics apply:
Weak or interrupted technical support
Lack of skills in the market
Weak systems to keep up with modern technologies
Difficulty in modification and improvement.
Themes of the lecture:
1. What are the Legacy systems?
2. What is meant by Legacy Application Modernization?
3. Steps to Legacy Application Modernization.
4. Seven methodologies for Legacy Application Modernization.
5. Balancing risks and benefits for each methodology.
- The lecture is free of charge.
- There is an attendance certificate.
- Ensure that the information entered in the registration form is correct, as the certificate will be sent to the email address entered.
The date the webinar
The webinar will be held on 2020-06-24
The time: 09:00 pm.
Mr. Omar Ibrahim Al-Sadhan
General Director of Business Consulting, Previously Thiqa Business Services Company: Director of Application and Development Management, Communications and Information Technology Commission, 15 years experience in the field of information technology, including: software development, business analysis, institutional architecture, digital transformation.
Last Modified Date: 15/07/2021 - 12:00 AM Saudi Arabia Time