- Understanding the Basic Principles of Learning the Information Exchange Language.
- Using Datasets to Teach and Improve Applications that Respond to Human Interaction.
- Encouraging Learning from Development of Creativity in Support of Students.
- Encouraging Problem Solving Thinking.
- Discovering How the Machine Works: Collecting and Testing Student Model Drawings.
- Building Fun Projects and Games.
- Free lecture.
- There is a certificate of attendance.
- Ensure that the information entered in the registration form is correct, as the certificate will be sent the e-mail address provided.
Date of Course
April 27th, 2021