The project aims to address the challenges facing many real estate developers, in a framework that achieves compatibility of interests and protection of rights, in addition to increasing the quality of real estate products through the rules and standards for accrediting real estate institutions and companies through Wafi. Technical and financial qualifications of real estate developers for off-plan sales projects, include the following:
1. Focusing on requirements that reflect the technical and financial status of real estate developers in line with their capabilities and providing additional requirements.
2. Adding infrastructure projects among the implemented projects, contrary to what is currently in place, and construction projects, which attract real estate developers in the field of infrastructure.
3. Eliminating all allocated budgets, plans of the entity requesting qualifications, and CVs.
4. Contracts of executed projects are fulfilled in place of memorandum of understanding.
- 28/07/2021 - 11/08/2021
- Riyadh -
- Municipal Services, Planning and Urban Development