A training course aimed at reviewing the knowledge and skills needed for workers in the tourism sector, and how to use the methods of hospitality professionally.
What you will learn
- Tourism in the Kingdom’s vision.
- Hospitality as a major component of the tourism experience.
- Mastering the skills of communication and knowing the various patterns.
- Hosting skills and behaviours when dealing with tourists.
- International practices in providing hospitality.
- Definition of general preferences list.
- Workers in tourist hotels.
- Museum workers.
- Workers organizing and guiding tourism.
About the Course
This course includes communication skills and knowledge of various patterns, skills and behaviours related to hosting and dealing with tourists, while introducing the general preferences list.
- 26/5/2021 - 30/5/2021
- Ministry of Tourism