- What is the GOV.SA Platform?
It is a national government platform that allows citizens, expats, visitors, and companies to avail electronic services provided by the e-government of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, as well as other entities and government institutions, with speed and ease, from anywhere and at any time; in addition to providing bespoke services designed to serve special needs across different life stages.
- What is the entity responsible for developing and operating the Platform?
Yesser, the program responsible for Saudi eGovernment processes, is responsible for operating the Platform, as part of the National Digitization Unit.
- Is the information on this Platform considered reliable?
Yes. This Platform is a consolidated source of information and government services; it is up-to-date, accurate, and clear.
- How safe is the information I enter into the Platform?
The Platform implements the most cutting-edge security measures to ensure the safety of users’ data.
- Must I register to the Platform to access its information or avail its services?
Basic information is displayed clearly and directly; however, to avail the services of the Saudi eGovernment, one must register.
- How can I access the eServices of the Platform?
A National Profile is generated for every individual user when registering to use the eServices offered.
- I forgot my sign-in details. How do I get my sign-in details back?
The password can be retrieved using the Single Sign-in (SSO), or Absher platform, which can be accessed at this link.
- Can I voice complaints? Or make suggestions?
You can submit your suggestions and complaints by filling in this form and reply within 24 hours or by contacting the National Call Center (AMER) by calling 100900 or any of its 24/7 channels.
- Which internet browsers is the Platform compatible with?
The Platform is compatible with compatible with the latest browsers like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and others.
- What languages is the Platform compatible with?
The Platform is offered in Arabic and English.
About National Profile:
- Q/ Can I view my personalized data and records?
If you log in through National Single sign-On, you can access your National Profile and view your personal information, as well as personalized services directed to you and previous interactions records.
- Q/ Can I edit my personal information online?
You can log in through National Single sign-On and edit your personal information on your National Profile page such as you’re your national address and your contact information.
- Q/ Can I access a list of my previous interactions/transactions with government services?
You can log in through National Single sign-On to view services’ previous interactions and transactions.
- Q/ Does my data that the government already has is automatically used on the transactional services?
Yes, the transactional services are prefilling and automatically using your government data, for example your ID information from MOI are used in those services.
Last Modified Date: 04/03/2021 - 1:35 PM Saudi Arabia Time