The Ministry of Interior announced that capital punishment has been carried out in the regions of Riyadh, Makkah, Madinah, Eastern, Qassim and Asir on a number of culprits who have adopted the extremist terrorist ideology and formed terrorist cells to spread corruption, insecurity, chaos, sedition and sectarianism and threaten the public peace and social welfare in addition to attacking security headquarters by using explosive bombs, killing of a number of security men and breaching of the trust in cooperation with hostile parties harming the supreme interests of the country.
The Ministry of Interior issued a statement as follows:
"In the name of Allah, the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful.
Praise be to Allah, Lord of all creation.
The following names, who are all Saudi nationals, have adopted terrorist and extremist thinking and formed terrorist cells in order to wreak havoc, destabilize security, spread chaos, stir sectarian sedition and harm social stability and security, through attacking security posts using explosives and bombs, that claimed the lives of an array of security men attacked from aback and showing disloyalty by collaborating with hostile parties aiming at demising the ultimate interests of the nation:
1. Ahmed Hassan Ali Al Rabee.
2. Ahmed Hussein Ali Al-Aradi.
3. Ahmed Faisal Hassan Al-Darwish.
4. Jaber Zuhair Jaber Al-Marhoon.
5. Hussein Hassan Ali Al Rabee.
6. Hussein Ali Jassim Al-Humaidi.
7. Hussein Qassem Ali Al-Abboud.
8. Hussein Mohammed Ali Al Musallam.
9. Haidar Mohammed Ibrahim Al Leif.
10. Khaled Hamoud Jawir Al-Faraj.
11. Khaled Abdulkarim Saleh Al-Tuwaijri.
12. Salem Abdullah Awad Al-Amri Al-Harbi.
13. Saeed Mohammed Saeed Al-Scafi.
14. Salman Amin Salman Al Quraish.
15. Taleb Muslam Suleiman Al-Harbi.
16. Tahir Muslam Suleiman Al-Harbi.
17. Abbas Haji Ahmed Al-Hassan.
18. Abdulaziz Hassan Ali Al Sahawi.
19. Abdulkarim Mohammed Al-Hawaj.
20. Abdullah Salman Saleh Al Asrih.
21. Abdullah Adel Hassan Al-Aujan.
22. Abdullah Hani Abdullah Al Tarif.
23. Aziz Mahdi Abdullah Al Rafi Al-Amri.
24. Ali Hussein Ali Al-Ashour.
25. Ali Hussein Ali Al-Muhanna.
26. Fadel Hassan Abdulkarim Labad.
27. Mujtaba Nader Abdullah Al-Sweikt.
28. Mohammed Hussein Ali Al-Ashour.
29. Mohammed Saeed Abdrab-ul-Rasool Al Khatam.
30. Mohammed Ayed Mohammed Al-Namlan Al-Qahtani.
31. Mohammed Abdulghani Mohammed Attieh.
32. Mohammed Mansour Ahmed Al Nasser.
33. Mustafa Ahmed Abdullatif Darwish.
34. Muntazer Ali Saleh Al-Sobaiti.
35. Munir Abdullah Ahmed Al Adam.
36. Hadi Yousef Reda Al Hazim.
37. Yousef Abdullah Awad Al-Amri.
As they were referred to the judiciary, following establishing accusations against them for committing such crimes, legal deeds against them were issued upholding these accusations and thus verdicts were made to execute them, through corroboration, and carrying out the punishment of waging war on Aziz Mahdi Abdullah Al Rafi Al-Amri and Khaled Abdulkarim Saleh Al-Tuwaijri.
The verdicts were ratified by the pertinent court of appeals as well as the supreme court and a royal order was issued to carry out the legally approved sentences, following verifying the accusations with the culprits.
Executions have taken place, accordingly, in various regions of the Kingdom, on Tuesday April 23, 2019.
As it announces that, the Ministry of Interior reiterates that this country will not desist of deterring anyone who may think of trying to harm its security or stability as well as the nationals or the residents, either, on its territories, adding that it is resolutely and firmly continuing to seek justice through carrying out the rules of the sacred Sharia, on anyone who may crosses the set limits of Allah, it also warns against anyone whose self may rationalize to him committing such terrorist and criminal acts, that the Sharia prescribed punishments shall be imposed upon him/her.