On the first day of the Leap conference, the Saudi Digital Pavilion concluded various agreements in the presence of their Highnesses and Excellencies by launching many new digital government products and services that will contribute to providing a better experience for beneficiaries and enhance the quality of life for an innovative nation towards an ambitious future. Among these agreements:
• The Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development signed 4 cooperation agreements to keep abreast of digital transformation trends and develop the skills of young graduates
It is a unified platform for developing and automating the services of the Agency for Rehabilitation and Social Guidance Agency. It aims to improve and facilitate access to the Agency's services to serve as a focal point between the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development and beneficiaries.
１- Improve the quality of services provided to beneficiaries in all their categories
２- Building the electronic social record of the Agency's beneficiaries
３- Better governance of services
４- Reduce the beneficiaries to the ministry branches
５- Improving the effectiveness and efficiency of primary centers and other private centers.
• Launching the "Senaei" platform and the identity of the fourth"Industry Awareness Initiative."
This initiative aims to raise awareness about the technologies of the Fourth Industrial Revolution and promote digital transformation.
• A cooperation agreement between the Digital Government Authority and Sandbox aims to provide space on the Sandbox platform for metaverse for the Authority in order to promote the adoption of innovative solutions in the government sector.
• The Digital Government Authority (DGA) signs a cooperation agreement with QSS to leverage the company's capabilities in the field of AI robots to enhance the adoption of innovative solutions in government entities.
• TAQA platform has been launched in the presence of His Royal Highness Prince Abdulaziz bin Salman bin Abdulaziz, Minister of Energy.