This page illustrates the terms and conditions of use that every user of Unified National Platform GOV.SA will agree to be bound to them.
Unified National Platform GOV.SA (referred to as the Platform or GOV.SA Platform) is available for all Users. Accessing this Platform or using it will follow all laws and regulations of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Continuous use and access to the Platform is taken as confirmation of the Users full approval and agreement to such modifications.
By accessing this Platform, Users agree to avoid:
- Providing or uploading files that contain software, material, data or any other information that not possess or licensed to the User.
- Using this Platform to send any commercial or unsolicited email or misuse the Platform in any other way.
- Providing or uploading files that might/or contain viruses.
- Disseminating, announcing, distributing or circulating materials and information that are defamatory or violate rules of the Kingdom, and any other unacceptable material or actionable information.
- Using this Platform to participate in any illegal or illegitimate activities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Using the Platform to announce any product or service that may result in the violation of laws or rules in the Kingdom.
- Using any tool, Program or action that interrupt or may interrupt the operation of the Platform.
- Doing any action that places unreasonable load or requires huge storage on the Platform’s infrastructure.
Termination of Use
Links to GOV.SA Platform
- Users must submit the specified application form to get the Digital Government Authority approval before linking to this Platform, displaying its content, or engaging in any similar activities.
- The Digital Government Authority supervisors have the right to impose the terms it deems fit when permitting the establishment of any link to the Platform or any of its content.
- The Digital Government Authority supervisors shall not, in any circumstance, be deemed as a participant or as a concerned party about any brands, logos, or any other promotional means used or appearing on websites linked to this Platform or any of its contents.
- The Digital Government Authority supervisors have the right to suspend or remove any links related to any website that contains inappropriate, unacceptable or illegal topics or any illegitimate names, materials or information, in addition to any materials that violate either legislation, intellectual property rights or privacy and public rights.
- The Digital Government Authority supervisors have the right to remove any unauthorised link at any time. It bears no liability for any content on any website other than its own, whether the site is accessed through the Platform or is used to access the Platform.
Links from GOV.SA Platform
- Links to other portals or websites are available for users to ease their access. The Platform is not responsible for content or accuracy of such portals or websites. Accessing these links is the responsibility of users, and the Unified National Platform GOV.SA.
- We aim to replace non-active links with active ones, but we cannot ensure that links will always be active.
This Platform is under the supervision of the Digital Government Authority, which is a government agency that aims to regulate the work of digital government in government agencies.
All content available on the Unified National Platform GOV.SA is protected by the national rules and regulations related to publications, brand names and all other intellectual property rights. All intellectual property rights relating to the Platform's content are protected and considered as the property of the Digital Government Authority.
Except where otherwise stated, Users are not authorised to sell, license, lease, modify, copy, reproduce or download, publicise, transport, distribute or edit any materials explicitly derived from the content of this Platform without the prior written approval of the GOV.SA Platform Management.
It is prohibited to change or modify any of the Platform’s content. In addition, all pictures and media included within the Platform are protected by publication copyright, and it is not permitted to copy or use such content without prior written approval of the GOV.SA Platform Management.
Users hereby agree to comply exclusively with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia jurisdiction with regards to any issue or dispute arising as a result of the use of this Platform.
The GOV.SA Platform of Unified Government Services (referred to as The Platform or GOV.SA Platform) is a government Platform administered by Digital Government Authority, whose contents have published in co-operation with other government agencies.
In collaboration with other government agencies, Digital Government Authority has exerted the utmost efforts to simplify beneficiary transactions in KSA. However, in this respect, neither government agencies nor the Authority can guarantee the accuracy and reliability of Platform content as some of the information it contains may be changed by the relevant agencies before it changes on the Platform. As a result, neither government agencies nor the Authority is responsible for the result of using the information contained in the Platform.
The Platform has prepared in compliance with current regulations in Saudi Arabia. Under this resolution, Digital Government Authority cannot guarantee:
- The accuracy and reliability of information
- Responsiveness to external attack or hacking
- Sustainability or effectiveness
- Propriety of Platform Content
- Neither the Platform nor the server will contain viruses or other malicious elements.
Neither Digital Government Authority nor any other government agency may be held legally responsible for direct or indirect loss or damage that may result from the use of the Platform.
The Platform contains links to other websites that are not subordinate to the Digital Government Authority supervisors and so are not responsible for the content of those sites. Any dangers arising from browsing websites through the links provided on the Platform are the responsibility of the user.
The Platform contains links to other websites or portals that may attempt to protect information and privacy using tools which are different from those used by the Platform; consequently, we are not responsible either for this content or the tools of privacy protection used. We advise users to review the privacy policies of these websites.
The Platform’s network server automatically collects the IP addresses of visitors. These IP addresses are used to help to resolve server issues and to conduct statistical evaluations.
Limits of Liability
Online eServices offered on the Platform, in addition to information regarding government agencies, are intended as tools of simplifying manual procedures. Users hereby acknowledge their awareness that online communications can be spied upon or hacked by third parties. As confirmed, users are aware that the Platform will not alter information made available by official government agencies and that in addition, all online applications and administrative procedures can also be made directly and executed in person.
Consequently, use of the Platform is the user's responsibility, whereby the Platform takes no responsibility for any loss or damage users may suffer as a result of using and visiting the Platform, including as the result of any information, statement or view announced on it.
Further, the Platform is not responsible for any problems that may arise in accessing the Internet, in addition to any damages in machines, software, nor can it be held responsible for any misconduct or malicious comment made by other users logged in to the Platform.
Protection from Viruses
We exert the utmost efforts, in constant review and monitor the content of this Platform. However, we advise users to avail themselves of the appropriate antivirus Programs when attempting to download any content from the Platform. We are not responsible for any loss or damage to data or the User computer that may arise during use of this Platform or any of its content.
Assignment of Claims
Unified National Platform GOV.SA and all its services, sources of information and other materials are for personal use without acknowledgement or warranty. The Platform is not responsible for errors or excesses that may arise as a result of the use of its content or links, whether known or unknown.
Any communication or information that may be sent by Platform users are not the possession of the sender nor guaranteed concerning privacy. In addition, any interactive use by Platform users does not guarantee any rights, licenses or privileges of any kind.
Users hereby acknowledge never to act against the Digital Government Authority, or any of its administrators including all agencies, employees or authorised agents responsible for managing or updating the GOV.SA Platform of Unified Government Services. This clause is considered legal exemption of obligations or responsibilities that may arise regarding claims resulting from user violation of terms, conditions of use or any other relevant regulations, inside and outside Saudi Arabia.
Standards for Comments and eParticipation
All comments in eParticipation channels or on social networks are thoroughly reviewed to make sure that Users have observed the standards and regulations relating to making comments.
The Platform Administration has the power to exclude any comments deemed inappropriate and Users enjoined to:
Observe general ethics and avoid any inappropriate phrases or use of impolite words
Keep comments relevant, focused on the issue under discussion.
Avoid personal criticism that does not enrich the discussion.
Be completely certain of their accuracy when referring to Qura'anic texts or religious views and to permit only specialists to discuss such topics.
Avoid posting any personal information, such as contact details, within comments.
Please tell us why (select up to two options)