Unified National Platform GOV.SA provides a service of responding to inquiries raised by the public and beneficiaries through the national contact center "Amer" as well as the support and information regarding the Platform's e-services and transactions to the beneficiaries. The service is designed in compliance with the best technical and security specifications, to contribute in achieving the Platform’s strategic goals.
The service uses various communication channels to communicate with beneficiaries, which includes:
- Social Networks
- Live Chat
- Professional instant response to queries relating to the Platform issues through various channels.
- Providing solutions and response to individual customers, businesses and visitors through various communication channels.
- Facilitating the searching processes and e-communication for individuals.
- Improving response time by government agencies particularly in emergency and critical situations.
- Gaining more skills and knowledge and keeping pace with the IT area progress for the benefits of the existing and future phases.
In addition to providing "Amer" service for GOV.SA Platform, the National Contact Center provides its services to 32 other government agencies:
- Ministry of Communication and Information Technology
- Ministry of Human Resource and Social Development
- National Transformation Program 2020
- Saudi Post
- SADAD service for electronic services paid through SADAD system of government agencies
- Saudi e-Government Achievement Award
- National Center for Digital Certification
- The Centennial Fund
- Saudi Electronic University
- Social Development Bank
- Ministry of Municipal and Rural Affairs
- Saudi Ports Authority
- Ministry of Tourism
- Ministry of Investment
- Holy Makkah Municipality
- AlAhsa municipality
- The General Authority of Meteorology and Environmental Protection
- Ministry of Media
- Economic Cities Authorities
- King Abdulaziz University
- King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre
- Saudi Industrial Development Fund
- General Authority for Statistics
- Transport Ministry
- Saudi Standards, Metrology And Quality Organization
- Ekhaa – Charitable Foundation for Orphans Care
- Ministry of Housing
- The Saudi Arabian National Guard Forces
- Ministry of Justice
- National Contact Center
- The Human Resources Development Fund
- Real Estate General Authority
For more information please call 199099 or visit www.199099.gov.sa.
Last Modified Date: 10/03/2020 - 8:31 AM Saudi Arabia Time