The SLA provides for the terms and conditions under which the Unified National Platform GOV.SA of Unified Government Services will provide its services to the visitors and other beneficiaries. The SLA sets the framework to provide high quality services meeting the needs and expectations of the visitors. The SLA includes the following provisions:
Responsibilities of GOV.SA Platform:
|Service||Response Time||Service Availability||Support|
|Open Data||5 Working Days||24/7||8:00 AM to 4:00 PM/ Sun-Th|
|GOV.SA Support||1 Working Day||24/7||24/7|
- SLA is between the Unified National Platform GOV.SA and its visitors whether individuals (citizens and expatriates), business sector, or visitors of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Management of GOV.SA Platform is committed to addressing problems related to registration or access to the Platform’s sections and pages.
- Management of GOV.SA Platform is committed to reviewing its content regularly and provide an updated content to its visitors in both Arabic and English if possible.
- Management of GOV.SA Platform is committed to responding to the visitors’ inquires and taking useful and feasible suggestions into account.
- Management of GOV.SA Platform is keen on providing the latest information on its sections to the visitors and announcing on the updates according to its content plans.
- Management of GOV.SA Platform is committed to providing the services above during holidays and maintenance periods.
Responsibilities of the Platform’s users:
- Entry to the Platform represents a preliminary agreement with all terms and conditions of use.
- It is prohibited to enter GOV.SA Platform to cause any damage to the Platform’s and its contents.
- The visitor of GOV.SA Platform is encouraged to report any deficiency, error, problems facing him/her while using the Platform.
- The provisions of this SLA becomes effective once entering GOV.SA Platform and throughout using it.
Service Level Agreement (SLA) | Government Agency Websites
Last Modified Date: 19/11/2020 - 2:50 PM Saudi Arabia Time