An e-service provided by the Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency, which enables individual, corporate and government customers to register complaints against their banks. The Bank is the owner of any complaint related to the examination and examination of various complaints technically and legally.
- Customer logs in to banking complaints.
- Customer selects type of complaint.
- Customer selects the bank against which the complaint will be filed.
- The complaints will be sent to the bank in question for investigation and response.
- Customer uses the website and complaint code to inquire about the complaint. He may either accept the bank response or escalate the matter to SAMA.
- In case of escalation, SAMA analyzes the bank response and communicates with the bank.
- The bank responds. SAMA conducts necessary auditing, analysis and sending an alert to the customer about the response, and can be accessed through the site.
- Customer uses complaint number to inquire the response to its complaint.