An e-service provided by the Ministry of Finance, which enables the purchasing and tender management employees of government agencies to log in and send direct procurements or special invitations online, provide the booklet of conditions and specifications online, and receive offers online.
- Enter tender type and status.
- Enter the tender name.
- Enter the reference number.
- Send the invitation to the selected companies and institutions by searching in the registered list in the system for the trade name of a specific institution, the commercial register, or other available data.
- Attach process documents in electronic form from the invited companies.
- The purchasing officer opens all the offers sent after the time for opening envelopes expires.
- The purchasing officer uploads the bid files electronically and reviews them.