An e-service provided by the Capital Market Authority, which enables beneficiaries to review approval requests of major changes at the public investment funds.
- Access the system as an authorized person.
- Click (List of Records) at the top of the Homepage.
- (Click (Public Investment Fund Details.
- Select the Fund number you want to request an amendment for it.
- Enter the following data: the subject of the notice, and the answer of the following question: Does the change require the approval of the other parties than the Fund Manager? If yes, there is a field to enter the parties.
- Acknowledge that the suggested change is not incompatible with the Investment Funds Regulations and other executive regulations, then Click (Submit Request).