Issuing Replacement for Lost Elementary School Certificate

An e-service provided by the Ministry Of Education, which enables beneficiaries to request a replacement for lost elementary school certificate in the Noor system.
  • Log in to (Noor) system.
  • (Select (Reports.
  • Click grade reports.
  • Click the Lost- Damaged certificate.
  • Select the required options.
  • Fill in the required data.
  • Select Save Certificate from the top option in the pdf format.

Service Insights

Service Fee :


Target Audience :


Service Channels :
Service Response Time :

0.0 Days(s)

Service Level Agreement :

Customer Support

Office Locations :
View locations
Telephone :
Customer Support Hours :
07:30 AM - 02:30 PM
For compliant, help, abuse :
Complementary Content