An e-service provided by the Ministry of Environment, Water and Agriculture, which enables companies to obtain export permission for fertilizers and agricultural fertilizers through the e-services portal of the Ministry.
- Visit the website of the Ministry of Environment, Water and Agriculture
- Login using your username and password.
- From the e-services, select (Import fertilizers and agricultural fertilizers).
- Agree to the terms.
- Provide the information of the issuing company and the port of entry.
- Provide the names of the fertilizers to be imported.
- Attach the required documents, for example (purchase invoice).
- Make a pledge and submit the request.
- You can print the permission when you receive approval.