An e-service provided by the Council of Cooperative Health Insurance, which enables health care providers to access their registered data with the Council after issuing or renewing accreditation.
- Enter the Cooperative Health Insurance Council portal
- Go to the e-services page
- Go to health care providers
- Click on the icon of Creating a Health Care Provider Account under Health Care Providers section
- Fill in the fields with providing the registration number and the commercial registration number entered according to the registration information when the credit is issued
- Click the Register button.
- Accept the acknowledgment.
Service Fee :
Target Audience :