Registering Courses in Another University for Foreign Exchange Student

An e-service provided by the Ministry of Education, which enables foreign exchange students to request studying some courses in another university.
  • Log in to the student account.
  • Access the system.
  • Go to the Study Services list.
  • Select (Registration of subjects in another university).

Service Insights

Service Fee :


Target Audience :

Citizen, Individuals

Service Channels :
Service Response Time :

0.0 Days(s)

Service Level Agreement :

Customer Support

Office Locations :
View locations
Telephone :
Customer Support Hours :
07:30 AM - 02:30 PM
For compliant, help, abuse :
Complementary Content