The Social Development Bank designed a program for funding micro enterprises in order to support young male and female entrepreneurs develop their own independent ventures. The program targets telecommunication ventures at a maximum cost of SR 200 thousand each. The bank charges the following fees structure: SR 1000 for a venture that costs SR 100,000 or less SR 2000 for a venture that costs more than SR 100,000
- Apply at the sponsoring party website.
- Interview at the sponsor premises.
- Attend training course.
- Sponsor files an application at the bank website.
- Application will be examined.
- Application will be approved by the committee.
- Sign the financing agreement.