An e-service provided by the Ministry of Energy, Industry and Mineral Resources, which enable a factory to request a customs exemption for its factory and to approve it online without having to attend the Ministry building.
- Click the Customs Duties Exemption online link.
- Type the number of the factory and the last liscene.
- Click (Login) to complete the system procedures.
- Enter the activation code sent to the owners mobile phone to continue.
- Submit a new request.
- Select the type of Customs Duties Exemption (raw materials, machines, equipment, and spare parts) and the beginning of the exemption period.
- Fill out the e-forms for the customs exemption request and click on Submit request to be sent to the system.
- The Ministry receives applications.