An e-service provided by the Capital Market Authority, that enables the company to submit a request to hold a shareholders association in the e-association system, and to book the shares of the shareholders requesting the holding of the ordinary general assembly.
- Apply for an assembly through the system.
- Ensure that the period between the date of publishing the invitation to the meeting and the date of the meeting is not less than the period stipulated in the Companies Law.
- Ensure that the company coordinator attends the required documents for each item.
- Review the request, and then approve or reject, and send notice to the listed company.
- If the request is approved, a letter addressed to the Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) is prepared and sent and the shareholders shares will be booked.
- Send a letter to Tadawul to raise the shareholder shareholding after the end of the General Assembly.