An e-service provided by the Saudi Ports Authority in FASAH system, which enables shipping agents to request a departure permit.
- Log in the service website FASAH system by the link.
- Enter the user name and password ., Select (Community Ports) from the drop-down list (next to the (login.
- Click on ( Log in).
- Click on (Ship arrival) the options will appear under.
- Click Notifications to show received notifications, Select a notification, or search for a specific notification from the search screen, then click it.
- Through the notification information screen, move to the screen or section of Ship port clearance, Select the nationality of the Ship, Enter the ship information.
- After entering the information, Click (Update) to send the request. The service applicant will be notified of the completion of the process.
- If the request is approved. The maritime administration will attach the Ship port clearance through the system so that the shipping agent can print it.