An e-service provided by the Saudi Ports Authority in FASAH system, which enables navigation agents to provide pre-arrival notice to the relevant authorities (Traffic and Operation Management and Maritime Management) at the General Authority of Ports and the control tower.
- Log in to FASAH system services.
- Enter the username and password, and select (Ports community).
- Click on (login) .
- Click on the pre-access alert for the bunker and bunker ships.
- Click on (Create) to create a new notice from the Create Notification screen. Enter the required information.
- Click (Submit) to send the notice. The service applicant will be notified of the completion of the process.
- The Operations Management Officer shall review the notice, ensure that the vessel is free of any problems and completion of the data, Then either approve or reject the notification, and the beneficiary will be informed of the rejection reasons.