The service allows companies and institutions working in the installation and maintenance of safety equipment and elevators to register in the Salama service so that investors can choose the companies approved by the Civil Defense and relevant government agencies, to carry out installation and maintenance work.
- Login to the Civil Defense portal as a safety and elevator company.
- Select (Services of Companies and Individuals) from the e-services.
- Select (Safety License Issuance) service.
- Enter the required information (Establishment Information, Owner Information, Attachments, Data Confirmation).
- Civil Defense specialists will study the application and approve or reject it.