Request for Cancellation of Contractor Permit of Hand-Dug Wells

An e-service provided by the Ministry of Environment, Water and Agriculture, which enables contractors who have a permit to drill tube wells to request for Cancellation the Permit of Hand-Dug Wells.
  • Access the Ministry e-Services Portal.
  • (Select (Request for Cancellation of Contractor Permit of Hand-Dug Wells.
  • Attach the required documents.
  • Fill out the e-application form.
  • (Send (Submit request.
  • The applicant will be notified by a text message about the request status.

Service Insights

Service Fee :


Target Audience :


Service Channels :
Service Response Time :

5.0 Days(s)

Service Level Agreement :

Customer Support

Office Locations :
View locations
Telephone :
Customer Support Hours :
8 AM - 02:15 PM
For compliant, help, abuse :
Complementary Content