Request for Replacement for Damaged Permit of Tube Wells Drilling

An e-service provided by the Ministry of Environment, Water and Agriculture, which enables contractors registered in the system of suppliers and contractors, which is a system applied in the Ministry, to issue a replacement for a damaged permit of tube wells drilling.
  • Access the Ministry e-Services Portal.
  • (Select (Request for Replacement for Damaged Permit of Tube Wells Drilling.
  • Attach the required documents.
  • Fill out the e-application form.
  • (Send (Submit request.
  • The applicant will be notified by a text message about the request status.

Service Insights

Service Fee :


Target Audience :


Service Channels :
Service Response Time :

5.0 Days(s)

Service Level Agreement :

Customer Support

Office Locations :
View locations
Telephone :
Customer Support Hours :
8 AM - 02:15 PM
For compliant, help, abuse :
Complementary Content