An e-service provided by the Ministry of Environment, Water and Agriculture, which enables beneficiaries (Individuals - Government Agencies - Companies) to apply for a permit to drill tube well or hand-dug well.
- Enter the service link.
- Identify your identity (individual, company or organization, government entity).
- Determine the purpose of use.
- Register the required information requested.
- Ensure the information is correct before submitting the application.
- After submitting the application, you will receive an e-mail to complete the registration.
- Click on the confirmation link in the email to complete the registration process.
- Agree to the terms and conditions, then Submit the request.
- If your request is approved, you must visit the Water branch to receive the license in the presence of the drilling contractor who was contracted and bring the original documents for confirmation.