Request for Adding or Canceling Hand-Dug Wells Equipment

Ministry of Environment, Water and Agriculture

An e-service provided by the Ministry of Environment, Water and Agriculture, which enables contractors registered in the system of suppliers and contractors, which is a system applied in the Ministry of Environment, Water and Agriculture, who have a hand-dug wells permit to perform the following operations: 1- Adding new equipment. 2- Canceling registered equipment. 3- Changing the name of the company.

Target audience
5.0 Days(s)
Service duration
Service channels
Service cost
  • Visit the website of the Ministry of Environment, Water and Agriculture.
  • Select “E-Services” from the menu at the top of the main page.
  • Select ‘Personal Services’.
  • Select support requests to document organic products.
  • The application page will appear for you, fill in the information and provide a valid copy of the power of attorney.
  • Attach proof of land ownership or lease contract.
  • Accept the terms and conditions attached to the request.
  • A copy of a valid power of attorney.
  • Proof of ownership or renting of the land.

Last Modified Date: 12/07/2021 - 1:00 PM Saudi Arabia Time

Live Chat

Welcome to our search page

What are you looking for?