An e-service provided by the Ministry of Environment, Water and Agriculture, which enables contractors registered in the system of suppliers and contractors, which is a system applied in the Ministry of Environment, Water and Agriculture, who have a hand-dug wells permit to perform the following operations: 1- Adding new equipment. 2- Canceling registered equipment. 3- Changing the name of the company.
- Visit the website of the Ministry of Environment, Water and Agriculture.
- Select “E-Services” from the menu at the top of the main page.
- Select ‘Personal Services’.
- Select support requests to document organic products.
- The application page will appear for you, fill in the information and provide a valid copy of the power of attorney.
- Attach proof of land ownership or lease contract.
- Accept the terms and conditions attached to the request.