Request for Changing Owner Name (Transferring Ownership of Water Meter)

An e-service provided by the National Water Company, which enables customers to request the amendment of the owner's name (transferring ownership of water meter) and attach the required documents through the e-branch.
  • Register at the online branch and log in to the service.
  • Select the type of property..
  • Attach a copy of the instrument and the identity of the owner.
  • Submit the request.

Service Insights

Service Fee :


Target Audience :

Citizen, Resident

Service Channels :
Service Response Time :

5.0 Days(s)

Service Level Agreement :

Customer Support

Office Locations :
View locations
Telephone :
Customer Support Hours :
8 AM - 02:15 PM
For compliant, help, abuse :
Complementary Content