An e-service aimed at facilitating and encouraging the participation of Saudis and residents inside the Kingdom to work during the Hajj season, through an electronic job market, which brings together establishments working in Hajj services with people wishing to work during the Hajj season, and to strengthen contractual relations between them.
- The facility enters the Ajeer portal with the same account of the facility in the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development.
- The facility updates its data, and adds the contact information of the person responsible for its account in the Ajeer portal.
- The facility chooses the labor market for direct contracting.
- The portal enables facility to view the resumes of job seekers, with the ability to add a job vacancy by clicking on (Add a vacancy).
- The facility can review the CVs of applicants for one of the vacancies it added in the labor market.
- The facility presents offers to job seekers who have been selected to fill vacancies.
- The job seeker accepts the offer.