This service allows the issuance of work permits for the purpose of completing the final exit process from the Kingdom, for workers for whom a work permit has not been issued, or whose work permits have expired. Facilities or workers (in case their work licenses expire) can issue final exit licenses.
  • Go to the e-services website, and log in.
  • Select the facility.
  • Choose to issue a work permit for final exit.
  • If you agree to the statement, click (Agree).
  • Add the workers to whom a final exit is to be issued.
  • Click (Search).
  • Choose the workers to be permanently fired.
  • Click on (Issue).
  • You will be shown the required amount of money and the payment number.

Service Insights

Service Fee :


Payment method :
Target Audience :


Service Channels :
Service Response Time :

3.0 Days(s)

Service Level Agreement :

Customer Support

Office Locations :
View locations
Telephone :
Customer Support Hours :
07:30 AM - 02:30 PM
For compliant, help, abuse :
Complementary Content