This service allows the issuance of work permits for the purpose of completing the final exit process from the Kingdom, for workers for whom a work permit has not been issued, or whose work permits have expired. Facilities or workers (in case their work licenses expire) can issue final exit licenses.
- Go to the e-services website, and log in.
- Select the facility.
- Choose to issue a work permit for final exit.
- If you agree to the statement, click (Agree).
- Add the workers to whom a final exit is to be issued.
- Click (Search).
- Choose the workers to be permanently fired.
- Click on (Issue).
- You will be shown the required amount of money and the payment number.