This service allows establishments to contract with the beneficiary directly without going through the labor market, in order to temporarily loan or borrow surplus labor services.
- The establishment employee logs into the Ajeer portal with the same facility account in the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development.
- The establishment employee updates its data and adds the contact information for the person responsible for its account on the Ajeer portal (mandatory for the first entry).
- The establishment employee chooses the Contracts Department for Labor Services.
- The establishment employee clicks on (Create a contract), chooses the type of notification, and enters the beneficiary's data and contract details (employment data, work period, work locations, etc.).
- The employee logs into the Ajeer portal with the same establishment account in the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development.
- The employee reviews the offers received through the Contracts Department for employment services, then clicks on the received offers, and approves the appropriate ones.
- An employee notice for temporary work (labor services) is issued by the establishment providing the service to the workers whose services will be loaned during the period of the concluded contract.
- The issued notices are invoiced and paid through SADAD service.
- The establishment providing the service or benefiting from it can print the paid notices.