This service allows citizens or legal entities to establish a civil institution, without the need to go to the Ministry or its branches. The service is characterized by the possibility of submitting the application electronically by the founders or their representatives, approving the founding members and the board of trustees, appointing the board of trustees of the institution, communicating with the founders or their representatives electronically (via e-mail, text messages, the special account on the service), and issuing the institution’s registration certificate.
- Choose a service (Establishment of a NGO).
- Fill out the form, entering all the necessary data.
- Submit an acknowledgment that you have read and agreed to the terms, then submit the request.
- The system automatically sends the request to all members to acknowledge joining the institution.
- Click (Send) to send the request to the Ministry after all members have approved it.
- The ministry reviews the request, and the approval is issued if it is approved, and a request to amend or reject the request is sent if there are notes.
- After the Ministry approval, the institution's information is sent to the supervising authority in case the institution is specialized.
- The names of the founding members are sent to the competent authority (Ministry of Interior) to review the names after the approval of the competent authority and the supervising authority.
- The institution's registration certificate and its articles of association are issued.