An e-service Ministry of Human Resource and Social Development offers, which enables beneficiaries with a disability to have a %50 discount card for passengers with disability and their escorts for travel and public transportation according to the terms and conditions.
- Select (Request Passenger Discount Card) on the ministry e-services portal.
- If the request met the conditions, the applicant completes the required information and select the branch (where the applicant wants to receive the card).
- After submitting your request, it will be sent to the branch you selected for printing the card.
- If the applicant is disabled and eligible for the service, the request will be accepted.
- If the applicant is ineligible for the service or not registered in the system, the request will be rejected. If the applicant is disabled and eligible for the service, the request will be accepted and completed.