An e-service provided by the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development, enabling the beneficiary to obtain a license for a family guidance center with the aim of providing psychological and social counseling services in a specialized scientific manner that contributes to building family and social stability for beneficiaries thus achieving family and social development.
- Login to the service.
- Choose (Establishment of Family Guidance Center) service.
- Fill out the application form.
- Submit the application.
- You will be asked to complete the information in order to submit it to the Ministry.
- Click on the (Submit) button so that the Ministry can study the application.
- After the Ministry s initial approval, you can raise the response of the concerned authorities and appoint the director.
- After the final approval, you can print the center s documents.