An e-service provided by the Ministry of Human Resource and Social Development, which enables beneficiaries to request a license for a family guidance center that aims to provide psychological, social, and counseling services.
- Select (Establishment of Family Guidance Center Service) from the portal.
- Fill out the form and insert all the required data.
- Read and agree to the terms and conditions, then submit your request.
- The system will automatically verify that all the conditions have been met, then the applicant will be allowed to complete the required information on the application form.
- The system will confirm that all the required information and documents have been completed, then it will be directed to the ministry.
- The Development Center shall review and approve the application, send a request for amendment, or reject the application in case of any comments.
- After receiving the initial approval from the ministry, you can upload the forms and fill out the required information for the approval of the competent authorities, and appoint a Director for the Centre.
- The applicant can download and print the official documents including Final license of the center Operational regulations of the center.