An e-service provided by the Capital Market Authority, which enables beneficiaries to submit a notice about the significant changes applied to the Investment Fund that has been offered publicly.
- Log in to the system as an authorized person.
- Click (Records List) at the top of the homepage.
- The system will display the page of the records list then click (Details of Public Investment Fund).
- A list of funds will be displayed, click on the fund that you want to request an exception.
- (Click (Amend the Fund Data.
- Enter the notice data that include the subject of the notice and if it requires the approval of the parties other than the Fund manager.
- (Click on (Submit to Capital Market Authority.
- Click on a statement to the acknowledgment that the proposed change is not incompatible with the investment funds regulations, other executive regulations, and any applicable rules.