This service is concerned with the electronic issuance of sick leaves by linking the relevant agencies represented by the Ministry of Health, the Ministry of Interior, the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties, and the Ministry of Human Resource and Social Development. The service automates the procedures between these agencies by integrating through the electronic connection, allowing the service provider from the health agencies to issue leaves and share them electronically with the beneficiaries. The sick leave report is shared electronically with the Ministry of Human Resource and Social Development. It is also shared with the final beneficiary, the individual, electronically through SMS messages and the print feature.
- Health facility’ representative enters the health platform, then the medical reports service, and chooses the sick leave sub-service.
- He enters the applicant data, which is verified and retrieved electronically through the Ministry of Interior (Citizen and Resident Identity Verification Service).
- The facility representative enters the sick leave data according to the doctor's recommendation.
- The facility representative submits the request for review.
- The auditor reviews and approves the request, and if approved, the result is shared electronically with the Ministry of Human Resource and Social Development, and SMS message is sent to the patient allowing him to print his leave.