This service provides the ability to cancel appointments for the beneficiary and his individuals in primary health care centers and referral hospitals, through the website of the Mawd system, in addition to the (Mawd) App available through electronic stores.
- Go to the Ministry of Health website.
- Go to the e-services directory page, and then select (Individual Services).
- Click on Mawid Service.
- Log in to the service using your password and username. ...
- After entering the system, look for the desired appointment.
- Select the desired date, and cancel it. Noting that the beneficiary can cancel the appointment in hospitals 24 hours before the appointment, and in health centers 6 hours before the appointment.
- You will receive a confirmation message that the appointment has been cancelled.